Sunday 27 October 2013

Abstraction of the Natural

In the past couple of weeks I've been having a bit of fun experimenting with the " Advanced Filter" modes on the Fujifilm X20 camera. 
This is a great piece of gear that has the awesome Fujifilm 2/3", 12 megapixel  X-Trans sensor, combined with a great F2, 25-100mm Fujinon zoom lens. 

Whats that all this mean?

Great looking retro style compact zoom camera that takes awesome photos !!
and bloody good fun to use ;-))

Here are a few shots that I've taken using the different filter modes to produce some images that I've called 'abstraction of the natural'. Let me know what you think as I've really enjoyed taking these and hope you do too.
Duck on Lake Ainsworth

Ainsworth Waters

Airlie Marina

Airlie Wreck

Brunswick Heads Shed Art

Lennox Head Dunes Sunset

Dynamic Tone Rosella Quencher

Dark Skies over Airlie

Blue Pot

Red Creeping Cover on rocks

Orange Blossom

My  Dynamic Tone Frangipani

No comments:

Post a Comment