Sunday 29 September 2013

Holiday Finished, Work Tomorrow, #Fujifilm

Well, its the end of my leave and after 5 weeks I'm back to work tomorrow morning. Been going through the photos I took whilst in Spain and France and trying to make sense of cataloguing them when I came across these few that obviously relate to work; see you can't forget about it even when your on holidays. I found these interesting given the precarious state of many independent shops in Australia and wondered how these were surviving in their respective countries/towns. Obviously some haven't given the shuttered doors ( not in Madrid though, just siesta time ). Oh well if people don't print their photos I suppose I would find some of these closed if I was to return in the not too distant future. Ah now there's a thought, return to Spain, YES please.
Don't forget, Print It or Lose IT.

Pamplona, Basque country at Siesta time

Paris, can see the SP3000 thru the window

Montlouis sur Loire

Vernon, France - closed

Madrid

Madrid, Spain - closed

Cordoba

No comments:

Post a Comment